Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Counting Day...3?

Well, I skipped a few days, but I'm going to get back on it today. I've decided that while I can't run much for the time being, I have a good opportunity to improve my diet. Up my lean protein, decrease my sugar intake... the whole shebang. This is a perfect time to do it, so I'm going to just do it! Would really like to be 5 lbs less by my time trial for swimming and that is August 2oth. This means STOP eating dessert at night!! (seriously, it's been... less than healthy)

So far:
Breakfast-
1 peach: 60
1/2 c. dry cereal: 90
Piece of ww wrap: 30
=180 cals

Lunch:
Veggie burger: 100 cal
Salad on top: 50
Pita: 60 cal
Chocolate: 30

Snack:
Cereal: 60
Cherries: 50 cal

=350 cal, 530 total

Big eating day. It wrapped up with veggies, cheese, a cracker, and some ice cream. Easily 500+ calories worth and to be honest, probably more like 700. I felt pretty awful and I've decided I need to get my night time eating (overeating) on track. Yowza!

No comments:

Post a Comment