Monday, July 13, 2009

Breakfast Battle

Training is going as well as it can for having an injury. I'm not going to "tri" the "tri" in August because I definitely won't be prepared, but I am not giving up on doing a sprint triathlon this summer. Hopefully I'll be recovered soon!
Training last week was:
M: 5-mile quick walk (with groceries at the end!)
T: AM Swim
W: 45 min elliptical (wowzer that's harder than I thought it was)
Th: AM swim
F: Nada!
S: 35 min elliptical, 25 min walk/"jog"
S: 40 min elliptical, 20 min bike

Not terrible but I can't log my eating here... it was a little rough again. I need to redefine some goals for myself, mostly in portion control. I am eating better things, but I'm letting my head do the talking rather than my stomach!
Today:
Breakfast (biggest portion control issue): Greek yogurt (2/3c), granola (1/4c), bran cereal (1/2c), strawberries (4)
Lunch: Whole wheat pita, 1 oz. cheddar cheese, 1/4 green pepper, 1/2 tomato, add. 1/2 whole wheat pita (glad these are only 70 cals!)
Snack: animal crackers

So, dinner needs to be my awesome salad I haven't touched yet but made on Friday! Can't wait. Should make me feel better. This weekend has a bathing suit involved so I'm going to try to be more slim-conscious!

Need to reign in my snacks and big meals... goal for this week! Pay attention and breathe while eating. Stop getting anxious while eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment