Friday, June 19, 2009

Training Schedule


(Click to actually read...)
This is mostly to keep me on track, at the very minimum, but this is my training schedule for this summer up until Race day.


Workout: 40 minutes on the bike, abs, push ups (a few...)
Food: Disaster, as per usual for some reason. Having been up since 3:45am (ugh, bad sleeping patterns for the last few months...), I was rather hungry when I got back from the gym. So I gorged a little on a smoothie, cool whip and chocolate milk. Nothing particularly bad per se, but too much of all of it. I need to remind myself to slooooow down when I eat! Off to work!

**Afternoon update:
Food: Leftovers for lunch! Had a nice mix of whole wheat pasta, homemade spaghetti sauce with tomatoes, beans, broccoli and spices and a healthy dose of cottage cheese for some protein that really tided me over. Off to do laundry and read for the evening with some wine and hopefully a movie with my new DVD player! w00t!

No comments:

Post a Comment