Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Power Yoga ROCKS

Wow, what a great workout. Power Yoga is a Vinyasa (flow) yoga taught in a 90+ degree room. It is like Bikram, only the poses change and you keep moving all the time!! An assistant walks around to help tweak poses, too, so you get a much better sense of how you should be posed (in Bikram the teacher just tells you... loudly). I am so sore this morning but not my hip, more my abs:) (I think it burns about 600 cals/class!)

My dinner ended up being 1/2 ww wrap pizza with:
4 Tbs Lime and Habanero Salsa
3 Tbs Fat Free Cheddar
1/2 Jalapeno
1.5 oz. grilled chicken
1/4 c. broccoli.

It was so satisfying! Now I have to come up with a dinner for tonight! Powerderhouse, Teacher and another friend are coming over for dinner, wine and Apples to Apples!

No comments:

Post a Comment