Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Boo tri, hooray recovery!

So, it turns out the triathlon is probably not going to happen after all. After running about 3 times last week, my hip is back to an unstable state-- helping me to fall off my bike in fact! Blerg. So it's back to a different kind of workout setup that will include cycling, the Shred, swimming, treadmilling, stair climbing and running twice a week at most. Boo hiss silly hip. But I do need the recovery.

So, food! September is a month of GOALS! I am very excited. Here they are:
1. Shred- 6 out of 7 days per week, still keeping the cardio up!
2. 1 dessert per day-- pudding, chocolate chips, whatever but ONLY 1.
3. GRE words- 20 minutes EVERY day! (can be combined with cardio!!)
4. Clean my apartment! This will take some time, but 1 room thoroughly cleaned per week!
5. Track food!

These are exciting goals for me. I also would like to make it a goal to NOT binge for the month. We will see how that goes. I am going to aim for 1300 calories/day.

So far- diet coke. But I'm going to the store to bring Rice Krispies. Milk and bananas into the office for a month of breakfasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment